Concrete Deck Steel Beam
Our Concrete Deck Steel Beam bridge is ideal for sites that are difficult to access or where longer spans are required
The Steel Beam bridge is ideal for sites that are difficult to access. Steel structures are either galvanised, zinc thermal-sprayed or painted for improved longevity. Bridge It NZ can tailor a package that suits your loading requirements, either 0.85HN, HN HO 72 or overweight requirements.
- Specifically designed to any length required.
- Pre-cast concrete decking panels with full 0.85 HN loading.
- Galvanised steel balustrades and pipe handrails.
- Steel structures are Zinc thermal sprayed followed by an epoxy coating for longevity.
- Concrete kerbing.
- Steel Beam framing for greater single span lengths.
- Can be designed to full highway HN HO 72 loading providing access to heavier, more frequent traffic.
- Suitable for heavy vechicles 0.85 HN with a maximum axle loading: up to 7.5 tonne single axle and 15 tonne dual axle loading.
- Hand rails designed to your requirements.
HO HN 72