Heavyweight Timber Deck Steel Beam
Perfect for Heavy Machinery
Bridge It NZ’s heavyweight timber deck on steel design is a suitable option if you need bridge access for heavy farm vehicles or for your work in the forestry sector.
The timber deck provides nice aesthetics for a natural environment, allows decks of irregular width, and is a good fit when using tracked vehicles/machinery and ideal for a challenging site access.
- Galvanised steel balustrades and pipe handrails.
- Non-climbable steel or timber handrails if required.
- Timber kerbing.
- Designed to Transit New Zealand Bridge Manual Standards.
- Can be designed for 0.85 HN (maximum axle loading: up to 7.5 tonne single axle and 15 tonne dual axle).
- Can be designed for full highway loading HN HO 72 and overweight vehicles and machinery.
HN HO 72
Earth Work Contractor’s eg: Forestry